Welcome to Year 2.
Our Year 2 teachers are Mrs Dodson and Miss Jordan.
Our Challenge Curriculum
Here at Adelaide Primary School we deliver the National Curriculum using a 'challenge curriculum' approach.
This year we will be investigating the following questions:
- Would the Gruffalo make a good pet?
- What would the Gruffalo find exciting about Hull?
- Which materials did they use to build the KC Stadium?
- How could you be the next Luke Campbell?
- Why was Neil Armstrong a very brave person?
- Do all animals hatch from eggs?
- Where would you prefer to live:England or Kenya?
- Are all animals afraid of the dark?
- Why did the Titanic sink?
- How could you be the next master chef?
- Why do you love to be beside the seaside?
Both Year 2 classes have PE on Tuesday and Wednesday.
We need a white t-shirt, black shorts and a pair of sandshoes.
Our teachers give us new spellings and homework every Wednesday.
Here is a list of some useful website for year 2 pupils:
Year 2 Long Term Plan 2016 2017