Reporting a safeguarding concern

What to do if you have a concern about the safety of a child

If you have a safeguarding concern about a child, please contact one of our Child Protection Coordinators (01482 223753). They are:

                      EYFS: Helen Williams

                      Years 1-6: Elaine Cooke


During out of school hours and/or school holidays, you can report a safeguarding concern using the contact details provided by the Hull Safeguarding Childrens Board, CEOPs and the NSPCC. Please click on the links below:,1&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL 

Report online abuse -


Image result for thinkuknow logo

Worried your child is being bullied?

Parents who are worried that their child is being bullied at school, out of school or online should contact a member of the school's leadership team as soon as possible.

BullyingUK is a  website that provides useful advice to both parents and children who are concerned about bullying.