If your child can be looked after at home safely, then they do not need to come into school.
If your work is critical to the COVID-19 response, or you work in one of the critical sectors listed below, and you cannot keep your child safe at home, then your children will be prioritised for education provision:
Key worker roles include;
- all health and social care;
- anyone working in an education or childcare setting;
- key public services;
- food production and distribution;
- transportation; utilities,
- communication and financial services.
- Vulnerable children include children who are supported by social care,
- those with safeguarding and welfare needs, including child in need and child protection plans,
- ‘looked after’ children,
- young carers,
- disabled children
- and those with education, health and care (EHC) plans.
Please contact the school if you feel your child may be eligible to attend.